Vindictive
I can't believe whats going on again with "A" We didn't hear from him since, i think September and now he starts causing problems for "?" Don't know where this is going yet, but it can't be good thats for sure. "A" must hate us so bad, he is so vindictive, jealous and hateful threats towards us especially for "?" I don't know what goes through "As" head, he must be thinking so destructively and tries to carry it out, for what purpose? Where is it all going to end???
3 comments:
We have someone like that in our family as well. I think most families do. Sometimes, you have to cut the ties and let them go. I've had to do that with a family member. The stress and drama was just too much to handle anymore. I wish you lots of luck.
Sorry to hear that's going on, Astra. I do hope that things can be straightened out.
Thnx for your kind comments, it is much appreciated xx
Post a Comment