Thursday, 8 September 2011

Wrongful Accusations

I don't know why, but i seem to be getting accused of things i havn't done or said. Its about something a family member has said that only another member of the family and myself know about and i know i havn't said anything and the other family member thinks its me and i think its them which is making me feel most uncomfortable and down in myself. If this carrys on i'm going to blurt the secret out to everyone, then i can be accused of saying something. I just want to be left alone, i hate being accused of things i havn't done or said.
I do say a lot of things on here and facebook, but i do know where to toe the line and i can keep secrets and there's a lot of stuff i don't mention to anyone, not even to my closest.

No comments: