Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Changed appointment

My Trabeculectomy op has been cancelled that was to have been done 4/5/11 the anaesthetist has refused to assist because he had looked at my case records and noticed that i have bad health and that i had a cardiac arrest and said i should be at the main hospital City Road in London "The Moorfields Eye Hospital" as they've got equipment there if anything should go wrong. My new app is now for 14/7/11 at The Moorfields Eye Hospital.

I've had a few ups and downs health wise this last week. My eyes have been painful and i've had to lay in the dark on and off for a couple of days and had a headaches, i think the headaches were Chiari related as it was hard to tell at the time. I've also felt right down in myself, maybe a little depressed, i think! I've also had a couple of memory  and fleeting thoughts and confused issues over the last couple of weeks too.

I was up most of last night feeling nauseated and a bad headache. I was in and out of the Loo most of the night as i felt like i wanted to be sick, not that i was. It was around 3am before i settled down for the rest of the night, so much for the early night that i wanted.

Today, i tried to re-hang a curtain in the lounge, but it was too much for me and i over stretched just a little and came over unwell in myself which started my Hiatus Hernia up and i felt so nauseated with a bad headache. My grandson told me off for trying to do things and ended up doing everything himself. I get fed-up and i do try to do things at times, i usually do things that i can do which is only light work.

1 comment:

Kath said...

Awww Sorry you felt unwell through the night Astra ,I hope you have been a little better today.Like me I fell off the steps last week putting my frill up in the kitchen I have two beauty bruises on my leg.I wa sorry to learn you have now to wait until July for yours eyes doing grrr.Still if it's for the best thats the main thing.Hope you have abetter day tomorrow it's not nice that feeling depressed state I have been theiir many times.Take Caare Friend Love Kath xx